Friday, June 13, 2014

Being Ambitious

Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've written on here! I guess I've just been a little bit busy um....being a mom!

So, I have a quick thought to run by whomever may read this. I'm thinking about becoming a blogger....like a real one, for a side job. But there are so many  different directions I could take this that the idea is a little daunting! I'm hoping for a little help deciding what my focus should be. I don't want to be just another natural, cloth diapering, homemade cleaners, real food recipes blog. Because there are like 50 million of those...but it would include those things, too. Thoughts?

My other thought is to just write about whatever I want and see where that takes me......

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. You have talked alot about your anxiety, which many people struggle with. Maybe something like Fear/less and how God has helped you. You' ve also talked about how God has just taught you things from the Word that go against our common cultural practices. I know it is a bit out of context but there is a passage in Jeremiah where the Lord tells the people to ask for the old ways but they won't do it. I think some of what God has shown you is just that-the old, unchangeable wisdom of a sovereign God
    Jer 6:16 Thus says the Lord:

    “Stand in the ways and see,
    And ask for the old paths, where the good way is,
    And walk in it;
    Then you will find rest for your souls.
    But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! That gives me a lot to think about. You're right...those are some things that God has really worked on me in and I'd really like to help others! I also want to talk about practical application....how I'm learning to unlearn the "old me" stuff and embracing the "new me". Hmmmm, I feel a new blog title coming on! :)

      Delete